497 Project Quadcopter Server
Page created with the wrong name, please delete.
I'm using the following template to grade. Each slot is 10 points. 0 = Missing, 5=OK, 10=Wow!
00 Executive Summary 00 Installation Instructions 00 User Instructions 00 Highlights 00 Theory of Operation 00 Work Breakdown 00 Future Work 00 Conclusions 00 Demo 00 Late Comments: I'm looking forward to seeing this. Score: 10/100
Give two sentence intro to the project.
Currently nothing works as we haven't approved the project
That would be everything.
End with a two sentence conclusion.
If you have hardware, consider Small Build, Big Execuition for ideas on the final packaging.
Give step by step instructions on how to install your project.
- Include your github path as a link like this to the read-only git site: https://github.com/MarkAYoder/gitLearn.
- Be sure your README.md is includes an up-to-date and clear description of your project so that someone who comes across you git repository can quickly learn what you did and how they can reproduce it.
- Include a Makefile for you code.
- Include any additional packages installed via opkg.
- Include kernel mods.
- If there is extra hardware needed, include links to where it can be obtained.
Once everything is installed, how do you use the program? Give details here, so if you have a long user manual, link to it here.
Here is where you brag about what your project can do.
Include a YouTube demo.
Theory of Operation
Give a high level overview of the structure of your software. Are you using GStreamer? Show a diagram of the pipeline. Are you running multiple tasks? Show what they do and how they interact.
List the major tasks in your project and who did what.
Also list here what doesn't work yet and when you think it will be finished and who is finishing it.
Suggest addition things that could be done with this project.
Give some concluding thoughts about the project. Suggest some future additions that could make it even more interesting.