This page lists events related to the BeagleBoard.
- TIDC, February 26-28, 2008: Slides from TI developer conference (TIDC) open source session, covering also BeagleBoard
- LUG RADIO Live USA 2008, April 12-13, 2008: TI/Beagle Presentation and video
- LinuxTag, May 28-31, 2008: picture 1 and picture 2
- LugRadio Live UK 2008, July 19 - July 20, 2008: Koen's pictures showing e.g. Big Buck BUNNY playing at BeagleBoard. Interview with Linux Outlaws (52:06) and the video
- OSScamp Bengaluru Mobile 2008, July 19, 2008
- LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, August 4 - August 7, 2008: pictures with living BeagleBoard and from Linux Journal's photostream
- BeagleBoard.org event at Jillian's during LinuxWorldExpo, August 5, 2008, 5:30-7:30 pm
- BarCamp Houston 3, August 9, 2008, 9:00 A.M.: pictures
- NIT Suratkal, India IEEE SP Connect 2, August 30, 20008
- BarCamp Bangalore, India, September 13, 2008
- IBC 2008, September 11 - September 16, 2008: pictures
- Free Open "Embedded Linux" Training for Students in India, beagleboard.org Trainings in India, September 20, 2008: video, photos and blog
- Embedded Systems Show 2008, Birmingham, UK, October 1-2, 2008
- MontaVista Vision 2008 Embedded Linux Developers Conference, San Francisco, California, October 1-3, 2008 : Video and presentation overview, William Mills' presentation, Jason Kridner's presentation
- ARM Developers' Conference, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, Calif., USA, October 7-9, 2008
- Embedded Systems Conference Boston 2008, Hynes Convention Center, Boston, USA, October 26 - October 30, 2008: Resources
- BeagleBoard contest #1: Create a cool BeagleBoard application and win a Rev C1! Closed, ran until January 9, 2009
- OMAP35x training by Silica, January 21, 2009, Cambridge, UK, ARM Holdings Lecture Theatre. RichardB's notes from the seminar
- BeagleBoard contest #2, until February 27, 2009: Create a cool BeagleBoard application and win a Rev C2!
- Silica - Free TI - ARM OMAP Workshop, Brussels, Europe, March 31st 2009
- SILICA's Texas Instruments 2-in-1 Seminar: OMAP & Piccolo, May 13th 2009: Poing (Munich) - Germany
- 24th until 27th June 2009: Linux Tag Germany with TI booth and BeagleBoard presentation
- until 31st July 2009: BeagleBoard Design Contest INDIA Edition (blog entry)
- TI Technology Day Dallas, Tex. on June 16 will held a BeagleBoard users group meeting (see section Availability).
- Thursday, August 27th: ETechDays Lightning Talks. 15 minute lightning talks via IRC, WebEx or Dial-In.
- 22.- 23.08.2009, Sankt Augustin, Germany: FrOSCon 2009 (call for papers)