PRUDAQ is a fast ADC cape for BeagleBone Black and BeagleBone Green designed by Google Research.
- Dual-channel simultaneously-sampled 10-bit ADC
- Up to 20MSPS per channel (40MSPS total)
- 0-2V input voltage range (DC coupled)
- 4:1 analog switches in front of each channel provide a total of 8 single-ended analog inputs. (See here for differential input)
- SMA jacks for direct access to the 2 ADC channels
Flexible clock options:
- External input via SMA jack
- Internal onboard 10MHz oscillator
- Programmable clock from BeagleBone GPIO pins
It uses the BeagleBone PRUs to clock data into main memory for processing or storage.
The design is Free, or you can buy a pre-made board at GroupGets.
Project site: google/prudaq on github