|Warning:||Using non-standards compliant powered USB hubs may damage the board!!|
Related forum posts:
- Where additional information may prove useful, please include this, e.g. requires a powered USB hub, only works with Kernel vN etc.
- Where a peripheral has proven to be problematic, please add a sub-section for problem hardware if it doesn't already exist and note down a few details there.
- If you'd like to notify others you can also post details to the forum topic.
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard K330
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M215
- Any serial interface/adapter that uses 3.3v logic levels. See Parallella UART Connection.
- Anything using the RS-232 or RS-423 standards, as these have larger and negative voltages.
- PC serial port or replacement adapter. These can often be identified by a 9-pin D shaped socket.
- Directly connecting to USB or Ethernet. An adapter is needed!