Renesas Starter Kit+ (RSK) for RZ/A1H
- Product Page: http://am.renesas.com/products/tools/introductory_evaluation_tools/renesas_starter_kits/rsk_rza1/index.jsp
RZ/A1 RSK Linux Github Repositories
- Kernel: https://github.com/renesas-rz/linux-3.14
- u-boot: https://github.com/renesas-rz/u-boot-2015.01
- BSP: https://github.com/renesas-rz/rskrza1_bsp
- BSP Releases: https://github.com/renesas-rz/rskrza1_bsp_releases
RZ/A1 RSK Application Notes and Demos
- RenesasRulz: http://renesasrulz.com/renesas_forum_home/rz/m/mediagallery/?GalleryPostSort=Subject&SortOrder=Ascending
Where to Start
- Download the BSP and refer to the file release_note_E.txt and doc/User_Guide.html
- The BSP includes pre-built binaries which can be programmed into the board using Windows or Linux.
- The dual Quad-SPI serial Flashes are used the main storage for all the images.
- The BSP includes both XIP Linux and non-XIP configurations and binary images