- flameman: i found problem in adding text label ... how to do it ?
- Prpplague: there is plenty of documenation on the page, simply click the "Editing Help" option at the bottom of the text entry window, or simply go to http://www.elinux.org/Help:Editing. if you intend on doing a complete rework of a page, start a NEW page. if after you are done it is a better page than the original, someone will add a pointer to the new page, but we will NEVER delete the old page.
- flameman: ok. i will never delete the old pages, I've uploaded all the new pages i could, they are missing of attachments, i will complete them.
- flameman: How to remove files uploaded ? i've uploaded 2 files i need to remove: name changed
- wmat: you can't. Simpy re-upload the files with new names, if necessary. But if the only change is the name, it'd be better to change the references.
- flameman: ok, i will reupload. But if i remember right, the old wiky was able to remove files ...
- flameman: i need help to complete this table
|addr begin||addr end||area|
|0xef600700||0xef600700+4||PPC405GP, GPIO output register|
|0xef600704||0xef600704+4||PPC405GP, GPIO Tri-State register, Controls if pin is active when high.|
|0xef600718||0xef600718+4||PPC405GP, GPIO Open Drain register. Controls if pin is an open drain or active output.|
|0xef60071c||0xef60071c+4||PPC405GP, GPIO Input register. synchronized with OPBClk|
|0xfffa0000||0xfffaffff||flash, bootloader data|
|0xfffb0000||0xfffbffff||flash, bootloader data|
how/where is ram mapped ?
how/where is harddisk mapped ?
how/where is pci mapped ?
what is the bootstrap addr of the flash ?
There are no threads on this page yet.