Template:WIN7 D2XX INSTALL
Plug the Flyswatter into your computer's USB port. Install FTD2XX as follows:
- Open the Control Panel.
- If the View By dropdown menu in the upper right shows Category, change it to Large Icons or Small Icons.
- Click System.
- Click Device Manager on the left.
- Find the Flyswatter devices. There should be two of them.
- Right click the first Flyswatter device and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to C:/cygwin/home/ftd2xx.
- Click OK. The panel should now look like the screenshot to the right.
- Click Next and wait for the install to complete.
- Repeat the process for the other Flyswatter device.