Revision as of 14:34, 10 December 2012 by Florixc
This page is a overview of A31 family chips.
AllWinner A31 is a quad core Cortex A7 processor with PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU (8 shader engines).
Features of the Allwinner A31 include:
- CPU – ARM Cortex-A7 Quad-Core with 256KB L1-Cache/1MB L2-Cache
- GPU – POWER VR SGX 544 with Eight logic cores. Open GL ES2.0, Open CL1.x and DX 9_3 compliant.
- Memory – Dual-Channel LPDDR2/DDR3/DDR3L Controller, Dual-Channel NAND FLASH Controller and 64-bit ECC
- UHD H.264 4K ×2K @30fps video decoding
- Full HD video decoding
- BD Directory, BD ISO and BD m2ts video decoding
- H.264 High Profile 1080P@60fps encoding
- 3840×1080@30fps 3D decoding
- Complies with RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS streaming media protocol
- Dual-Channel LVDS 1080@60fps
- 4-lane MIPI DSI 1920 × 1200@ 60fps
- Dual-Channel RGB/CPU 2048 ×1536@60fps
- Integrated HDMI 1.4 4K ×2K@ 30fps
- Integrated Parallel & MIPI I/F sensor
- Integrated Powerful ISP, supporting Raw Data CMOS sensor
- 5M/8M/12M CMOS Sensor supported
- 8/10/12-bit RGB Bayer sensor supported
- PMIC – PMIC AXP221 designed for A31. 21-CH power output and 2.2A Flash charging. Complies with USB 3.0 power supply standard
- Audio – Integrated HI-FI 100dB Audio Codec, and Three MIC including one MIC with Noise cancellation