The only events I know of (as of Jan 2010) with Android content are:
- Google I/O - see the Google I/O wikipedia entry
- Google I/O for 2011 is coming up on May 10,11 in San Francisco.
- Google Developer Days
- Regional events with Google developers
- http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/ Embedded Linux Conference
- Some CELF Japan Jamborees have technical content related to Android
Android Builders Summit
This is a new event (in 2011) for Android systems developers. This includes developers who are porting Android to new hardware, working on the Android kernel or low-level infrastructure, or otherwise working on Android itself (not on Android application development).
- Droidcon London 2010 - October 28,29, 2010, London
- Droidcon Belgium - next one = January 21, 2011, Brussels
- [http://www.android-group.jp/abc2011w/ Android Bazaar and Conference - Jan 9, 2011, Tokyo)
- Android Developer's Conference - March 7-9, 2011
- This seems to be the first full-blown Android developer event, covering mostly application development, but also some system talks
- Game Developer's conference is starting to see Android participation