Android mainlining interest group meeting 2012
This page has information about the Android mainlining interest group meeting, planned for early 2012.
The meeting will be held:
- during Linaro Connect
- Time: 9:30 am to 12:00 pm
- Date: February 10, 2012
- Location: Bordeuax 3 room at the Sofitel, Hotel
- City: Redwood Shores, California
See http://summit.linaro.org/lcq1-12/2012-02-10/ (I think you might need a Launchpad account to see this schedule)
This meeting requires an invitation to attend, for logistical reasons. If you are interested and enthusiastic, unless we are overbooked it is likely you will get an invitation.
If you are interested in attending, please e-mail Tim Bird at: < tim (dot) bird (at) am.sony.com > and let him know.
- Tim Bird
- Horishi Doyu
- Deepak Saxena
- one or two Google developers (Brian Swetland checking)
- John Stultz
- Paul McKenney (until 11:00)
- Hisao Munakata
- Magnus Damm - call-in (from Japan) to report on PM issues
- Bjorn Andersson
- Shuah Khan
- Zach Pfeffer
- Review of 3.3 staging area: drivers/staging/android
- Review of patches
- Tim Bird - status of logger
- Hiroshi Doyu - status of Ion
- Magnus Damm - status of runtime PM (/wakelocks?)
- John Stultz - ashmem & alarm-timers
- Anton Vorontsov (Presented by JohnS): Low-memory-killer / memory notifications
- Project management
- wiki page, mailing list, blueprint, what else?
- how can volunteers get involved?
- framework/guidelines for involving (or not involving) Google
- Plans going forward
- Collab summit logger meeting?
- other upcoming events (ELC, ELC Europe, future Connect events)