Revision as of 19:04, 16 July 2011 by Prpplague
Beacon Board is a small accessory board that is primarily intended for use with the PandaBoard or BeagleBoard however it can be used with anything that supports the use of GPIO's such as AVR based development boards like the Arduino.
- Single tricolored RGB LED (datasheet)
- WS2801 RGB LED PWM controller (datasheet)
- 74HC595 Serial Shift Register (datasheet)
- 7 Segment Display (datasheet)
- 74AVC8T245 Level Shifter (datasheet)
- I2C EEPROM (datasheet)