- jkridner (Jason Kridner - BeagleBoard.org GSoC admin)
- cwicks (Cathy Wicks - University Program Manager for TI and backup BeagleBoard.org GSoC admin)
- av500 (Vladimir Pantelic)
- koen (Koen Kooi)
- katie (Katie Roberts)
- notzed (Michael Zucchi)
- cmurillo (Cristina Murillo)
- SSC (Søren Steen Christensen)
- eFfeM (Frans Meulenbroeks)
- mru (Mans Rullgard)
- maltanar (Yaman Umuroglu - POSIX for DSPEasy)
- drinkcat (Nicolas Boichat - USB Sniffer)
- topfs2 (Tobias Arrskog - XBMC)
- neo01124 (Varun Jewalikar - PWM)
- cfriedt (Christopher Friedt - FFTW)
- blogging and weekly reports - how, where and what
- future meetings
- shirt sizes
- bonding - enough and how to improve, including best practices from other orgs
- wrap-up - review any missed agenda items
- Goal was to have C4 boards and cables to all students by last week.
- maltanar got a board.
- Pramod got a board, but was not in attendance to confirm.
- drinkcat (Nicolas) already has a 5V adapter and IDC10-DB9 cable.
- varunPWM needs a 5V adapter, IDC10-DB9 cable and a XDS100v2 (if possible).
- TobiasArrskog needs a 5V adapter.
- cfriedt already has the needed power adapter and cables.
- Action: jkridner: provide e-mail of all shipping addresses summarized to cwicks
- Action: jkridner: see if we can get some XDS100v2's, especially for students doing kernel work
- I'd like to make sure students provide blog posts that indicate where their code is currently hosted, where bugs should be filed, and what the status of the latest build is.
- Maltanar: http://maltanar.blogspot.com
- TobiasArrskog: http://xbmc.org/topfs2/
- drinkcat: http://beagleboard-usbsniffer.blogspot.com/
- cfriedt: http://gsoc2010-fftw-neon.blogspot.com/
- varun: http://beagleboard-pwm.blogspot.com/
- Pramod: http://pramodpoudel.blogspot.com/
- Action: jkridner: will provide wiki link and agenda outline ahead of every meeting.
- Action: jkridner: will send out reminder e-mail on beagleboard-gsoc 1 hour ahead of the meeting.
- Action: jkridner: will create a sharable Google Calendar entry.
- Action: jkridner: log here what was reported on IRC
- Action: ALL: review this page in 24 hours for accuracy/completeness