Difference between revisions of "BeagleBoard/GSoC/Meetings/20100524"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|Line 26:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 14:37, 24 May 2010
- Placing links to repositories and blogs at BeagleBoard/GSoC.
- Weekly reports.
- Reminders and Google Calendar. Any volunteers to help with the calendar?
- Coding style.
- Students should create a wiki page for each project with the location of their blog, source repository, bug tracker, and build/test instructions.
- Issues/ideas should be blogged when encountered and discussed with the mentors, folks on #beagle, etc., rather than waiting for the weekly report.
- Weekly reports should include roughly 2 or 3 of each:
- Status or accomplishments
- Plans or tasks or
- Risks or issues or blockers
- Message should be "I've stepped back and looked where I'm at in my project and here is where I need to focus and where I need help."
- jkridner: register #beagleboard-gsoc channel
- students: create source repo links and links to build instructions at BeagleBoard/GSoC
- Jefro: coordinate project documentation requirements with students