- Placing links to repositories and blogs at BeagleBoard/GSoC.
- Weekly reports.
- Reminders and Google Calendar. Any volunteers to help with the calendar?
- Boards and equipment.
- Coding style.
- Students should create a wiki page for each project with the location of their blog, source repository, bug tracker, and build/test instructions.
- Issues/ideas should be blogged when encountered and discussed with the mentors, folks on #beagle, etc., rather than waiting for the weekly report.
- Weekly reports should include roughly 2 or 3 of each:
- Status or accomplishments
- Plans or tasks
- Risks or issues or blockers
- Message should be "I've stepped back and looked where I'm at in my project and here is where I need to focus and where I need help."
- Deadline is before the weekly all-hands meeting
- jkridner to work with Jefro and drinkcat on making a better public calendar.
- ppoudel has a board.
- maltanar has a board.
- topfs2 is expecting his board very soon.
- varun does not have a board.
- drinkcat should have a board by tomorrow.
- jkridner: register #beagleboard-gsoc channel
- students: create source repo links and links to build instructions at BeagleBoard/GSoC
- Jefro: coordinate project documentation requirements with students