< BeagleBoard | GSoC | Meetings
Revision as of 05:41, 13 April 2011 by Peter Huewe (Added to category BeagleBoard and GSOC)
- Every primary mentor needs to complete evaluations by July 16th, 19:00 UTC.
- If you aren't going to pass the student, please contact Jason Kridner ASAP.
USB Sniffer blockers
- drinkcat desires better USB module documentation.
- ppoudel working with Kitware to resolve CMake issue.
- maltanar is considering a change in direction to be able to move more individual functions rather than apps.
- jkridner would rather see clean-up on the distribution aspects.
- maltanar's concern is primarily the focus on POSIX in his application and that some functions might not be reasonable to implement.
- Daniel, katie, and koen are aligned on getting more of an ARM-side library focus to this project.
- There is a meeting on Friday to more fully discuss the direction of this project.