- BeagleBoard.org getting paid by Google
- Review calendar
- Are we pencils down?
- Google deliverables
- Mentor summit
- Jason plans to setup CircuitCo as a Google supplier and have them get paid. They should be reasonable to work with.
- Cathy is going to send out some T-shirts this week.
- http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/timeline has the timeline
- Today: firm pencils down
- Thursday: all evaluations due
- 30th: begin code submissions to Google
- Oct 23-24: the summit
Are we pencils down?
- (10:28:38 AM) ppoudel: Mine is down
- (10:28:43 AM) drinkcat: yes
- (10:29:19 AM) maltanar: I'm done as well
- (10:29:37 AM) notzed (for topfs2): sounds like he's pencil down
- (10:34:10 AM) neo01124: jkridner, yes. the speaker driver is not tested fully. i sent in the patch for rfc on the linux-omap list
- (10:34:14 AM) cfriedt: ok. the simd stuff is working fine... i didn't finish off neon-optimized strided memory copy routines though, which are pretty crucial for almost anything (nD transforms, composites)...
- Can be patches over a known repository and that is preferred to clearly show student's work.