In the push to get mainline kernel support for the BeagleBoard, this is just a set of patches felt to be necessary to be cleaned-up and accepted before we can declare success that mainline Linux actually supports the BeagleBoard. The Angstrom kernel is being used as the set of minimal patches as a starting point for this list.
- Sakoman patches
- In Tony's tree
- OMAP: DSS2: DSI: fix use_sys_clk & highfreq
- OMAP: DSS2: DSI: fix dsi_dump_clocks()
- OMAP2PLUS: DSS2: Fix: Return correct lcd clock source for OMAP2/3
- OMAP: DSS: DSI: Fix DSI PLL power bug
- OMAP: DSS2: fix panel Kconfig dependencies
- OMAP: DSS2: add bootarg for selecting svideo or composite for tv output
- video: add timings for hd720
- drivers: net: smsc911x: return ENODEV if device is not found
- drivers: input: touchscreen: ads7846: return ENODEV if device is not found
- Revert "omap2_mcspi: Flush posted writes"
- Revert "omap_hsmmc: improve interrupt synchronisation"
- Don't turn SDIO cards off to save power. Doing so will lose all internal state in the card.
- Enable the use of SDIO card interrupts.
- soc: codecs: Enable audio capture by default for twl4030
- soc: codecs: twl4030: Turn on mic bias by default
- RTC: add support for backup battery recharge
- ARM: OMAP2: mmc-twl4030: move clock input selection prior to vcc test
- Add power-off support for the TWL4030 companion
- ARM: OMAP: Add twl4030 madc support to Overo
- Enabling Hwmon driver for twl4030-madc
- mfd: twl-core: enable madc clock
- rtc-twl: Switch to using threaded irq
- ARM: OMAP: automatically set musb mode in platform data based on CONFIG options
- omap: mmc: Adjust dto to eliminate timeout errors
- omap: Fix mtd subpage read alignment
- mtd: nand: omap2: Force all buffer reads to u32 alignment
- In Tony's tree
- Additional camera patches
- USB OTG sDMA support
- procfs support porting to debugfs