- ongoing 2009: Beagle Sponsored Project Program - add a cool project and get a free BeagleBoard to realize it!
The BeagleBone is the low-cost, high-expansion focused BeagleBoard using a low cost AM335x Cortex A8 ARM processor. It is similar to the earlier BeagleBoards and can act as a USB or Ethernet connected expansion companion for your current BeagleBoard and BeagleBoard-xM or work stand-alone. The BeagleBone is small even by BeagleBoard standards and with the high-performance ARM capabilities you expect from a BeagleBoard, the BeagleBone brings full-featured Linux to places it has never gone before.
Interfacing to Raw LCD Panels
Expansion boardsBeadaFrame with BeagleBone companion board
- 7" 800x480 TFT LCD screen
- PWM Backlight control
- Resistive touch panel
- Plastic frame
- 256MB Nand flash(K9F2G08)
- RS232 serial ports(UART1 w/ CTS&RTS)
- Stereo audio out
- Micro-phone in
- 6 x USER buttons
- PWM Beeper
- RTC with Battery(DS1302)
Instead of just using compiler + editor, you can use complete image create "development tool chains" which integrate compiler, build system, packaging tools etc. in one tool chain.
beagleboard.org (beagle board home)
- Using Google you can search beagleboard.org (including IRC logs) using site:beagleboard.org <search term>
Manuals and resources