Revision as of 15:28, 22 February 2013 by Prpplague
- Embedded Linux Conference Europe - Board Bringup: You, Me and I2c - pdf
- Automotive Linux Summit - Board Bringup: You, Me and I2c - pdf
- Wikipedia entry for "Asynchronous Communication"
- Wikipedia entry for "I2C"
- I2C Primer from i2c-bus.org
- EE-Times I2C Introduction
- Principles of Modern Instrumentation - by Frank Spitzer and Barry Howarth.
- Wikipedia Entry for "EDID"
- PCF8575 I2C GPIO Expander Break-Out-Board from Sparkfun.com
- PCA9306 I2C Level Shifter Break-Out-Board from Sparkfun.com
- AT24C02B 256 Byte I2C EEPROM
- TCA6408 I2C GPIO Expander from Texas Instruments
- 0.1" 4-wire Cable from Sparkfun.com
- INA219 I2C Current Monitor from Texas Instruments
- Bus Pirate -- Affordable tool which can talk I2C (via USB) controlled from a serial terminal
- Small BreadBoard from Sparkfun.com
- 1" Square Prototype PCB from Sparkfun.com
- Low Current LED from Sparkfun.com
- Large PushButton from Sparkfun.com
- Open Bench Logic Sniffer
- Sigrok Open-Source signal analysis software suite
- Linux I2C Tools Suite
- Linux Kernel Core I2C Drivers
- Linux Kernel I2C GPIO Expander Driver for PCF857x Series