Revision as of 21:43, 5 September 2012 by ThomasPetazzoni
Buildroot Developers Meeting, 3-4 November 2012, Barcelona Spain
- Arnout Vandecapelle, confirmed
- Thomas Petazzoni, confirmed. Arriving on November, 3th at BCN airport 9:25 AM. Leaving on November 8th from BCN airport at 3:45 PM.
- Maxime Ripard, to be confirmed
- Peter Korsgaard, confirmed
- Luca Ceresoli
- Samuel Martin
List of topics to discuss
- Interaction between Buildroot configuration options to select architecture specifities (architecture variant, soft-float vs. hard-float, etc.) and the multilib variants available in external toolchains. Proposed by User:ThomasPetazzoni.
- Status on the community organization. Has patchwork improved things? Are patches taken into account in a faster way? Proposed by User:ThomasPetazzoni.
- What are the next "big" things for Buildroot? Proposed by User:ThomasPetazzoni.