Difference between revisions of "CELF Korea Tech Conference"
m (Bot (Edward's framework))
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Latest revision as of 09:50, 14 July 2007
The First CELF Korea Tech Conference were held.
It was a very successful event. The number of participants were more than expected, feedbacks were also very positive.
- Date: May 14, 2005
- Venue: Bit Campus(Seoul, Korea)
- PR support: KLDP(http://kldp.org), KELP(http://kelp.or.kr), KESIC(http://kesic.or.kr)
- Media Support: Embedded World (a Korean monthly magazine for Embedded Technology)
- Number of Participants: about 250 (overbooked)
- Picture Gallery(unofficial): http://gallery.kldp.org/upload
- Moving Picture(unofficial): http://people.kldp.org/~akpil/CELF2005/
|Presentation Material||Session Description||Person||Company|
|Media:TargetBuilder-ETRI.pdf||Target Builder Introduction||Pyong-Jae Jung||ETRI|
|Media:RealTime-ETRI.pdf||Realtime in Linux||Yong-Kwan Lim||ETRI|
|Media:AVNetworking-LG.pdf||Home AV Networking & Linux||Geon-Ho Lee||LG|
|Media:ParallelPort-LG.pdf||Controlling Device using Parallel Port||Hyo-Jun Lim||LG|
|Media:ARMuClinux-Samsung.pdf||Merging Linux/uClinux 2.6 & Benchmark||Hyok S. Choi||Samsung|
|Media:PowerMgmt-Samsung.pdf||Low Power Linux Platform Development||Min-Sung Jang||Samsung|
|Media:JoinOpenSource-Sony.pdf||How to Join Open Source||Tim Bird||Sony|