USN: 4jc06is039 SR.no: 06919 Contact details: Mob: +919886091847 Email id : email@example.com
Project title: UNIVIRTUAL Project objectives 1 We are aiming to build a tablet pc, which act as a pocket computer. 2 Aiming to bring all the applications to small handheld device to reduce the workload of the public. 3 This project aims at virtual completion of all daily routine work in no time.
Why not on other board? Duration:
1.4 We are aiming to build a tablet pc with the hawk board at its heart and a whole new range of peripherals. We are planning to replace the traditional lcd screen with a projector, thereby allowing the user to use any surface near him as a screen. Also the mouse interface is to be replaced by an ingenious haptic accelerometer device connected to your fingers thereby allowing your fingers to act as a mouse. A virtual keyboard is also to be provided.Haptic control of cameras with a whole range of other interfaces will make the tablet pc experience a lot more cool 2.1 2.2 2.3 All the required basic interfacings (projector, accelerometer, camera) to be completed. The Short term goal would be to setup the basic makings of a haptic tablet pc. The Long term goal would be to increase the range of haptic interfaces.
Hawk board /beagle board with its arm9 core and floating point dsp will provide all the computational support. The interfaces on the board will enable easier implementation of the project. 3-4 months
Pages in category "Project proposals"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- CELF Open Project Proposal 2010
- CELF Project Proposal/Add -ffunction-sections support to Linux kernel
- CELF Project Proposal/Add behavior-oriented power management
- CELF Project Proposal/Add Device Tree emulation support to QEMU
- CELF Project Proposal/Add DFU support to U-Boot
- CELF Project Proposal/Add IPV6 support to U-Boot
- CELF Project Proposal/Add LZO compression support to Squashfs
- CELF Project Proposal/Add pcc support for Linux kernel
- CELF Project Proposal/Add pointer visualization to the kernel framebuffer
- CELF Project Proposal/Add sleeping spinlocks to mainline kernel
- CELF Project Proposal/Combine tcg with tcc
- CELF Project Proposal/Complete hardware, use-case handling in ALSA
- CELF Project Proposal/Create a watchdog framework for the Linux kernel
- CELF Project Proposal/Create Bluray decoding library
- CELF Project Proposal/Create LabView equivalent for Linux
- CELF Project Proposal/Create online training for using RT-preempt
- CELF Project Proposal/Create Open Toolbox Platform
- CELF Project Proposal/Create tool to edit ihex or srec files
- CELF Project Proposal/Extend DLNA specifications
- CELF Project Proposal/Implement NUBI ABI for MIPS
- CELF Project Proposal/Improve kexecboot
- CELF Project Proposal/Kernel evdev IR support
- CELF Project Proposal/Refactor the Qi lightweight bootloader
- CELF Project Proposal/Rework ARM architecture support in U-Boot
- CELF Project Proposal/Suppress Xvnc dependency on C++
- CELF Project Proposal/UBIFS mount time speedups