Connecting to B3
Connecting via USB
- Plug in B3 via USB cable to a PC.
The POWER LED lit steadily. This will power the board and provide a development interface.
BeagleBone will boot from the on-board 2GB eMMC and operates as a flash drive within 10 seconds.
The LEDs blink in their default configurations
- USR0 is configured at boot to blink in a heartbeat pattern
- USR1 is configured at boot to light during microSD card accesses
- USR2 is configured at boot to light during CPU activity
- USR3 is configured at boot to light during eMMC accesses