Revision as of 14:30, 4 October 2012 by Const (+ video drivers)
- LDT - Linux Driver Template - sample template of Linux device driver for learning and starting source for a custom driver. Implements UART char device driver for example. Uses following Linux facilities: module, platform driver, file operations (read/write, mmap, ioctl, blocking and nonblocking mode, polling), kfifo, completion, interrupt, tasklet, work, kthread, timer, misc device, proc fs, UART 0x3f8, HW loopback, SW loopback, ftracer. The code is in working condition and runs with test script.
- LDD3 - Samples for boot Linux Device Driver, 3rd edition, updated, compiled with kernel 3.2.0
- vivi.c - Virtual Video driver, uses V4L2
- mem2mem_testdev.c - virtual v4l2-mem2mem example device driver
- usb-skeleton.c - USB driver skeleton (can be compiled with trivial fix)
- skeletonfb.c - Frame Buffer device skeleton (can't be compiled)
- pcihp_skeleton.c - PCI Hot Plug Controller Skeleton Driver