Didj Build Environment
Revision as of 06:28, 8 April 2010 by Losinggeneration
Buildcross is able to build a working toolchain that supports C and C++.
- gmp (In deb based distros it's often called libgmp-dev or libgmp3-dev)
- mpfr (In deb based distros it's often called libmpfr-dev)
- GCC & Binutils
- And a Unix environment (Only really tested on Linux)
- git clone git://github.com/losinggeneration/buildcross.git
- cd buildcross
- sudo mkdir /usr/local/arm-linux
- sudo chown [your username]:[any group] /usr/local/arm-linux
- MAKE="make -j3" ./buildcross.sh -u armlinux -bl
- Replace -j3 with however many processors/cores you have +1
After that, the cross compiler should be built. You should now be able to build binaries for the Didj.