Didj How to Extract Files
- Get the v1.2 tarbal from http://www.cabextract.org.uk/
- extract it
- run ./configure
- run make
- copy the bin somewhere convienent like /usr/local/bin
- cabextract -d test DidjPlugin.exe will put all the extracted files in the test directory.
The .lfs files are really .zip files inside
Mount the rootfs.jffs2 somewhere convinent and do a ls -lR >files this will give you a list of what's inside.
BTW here is how to mount the rootfs.jffs2 image onto the temp directory:
- modprobe mtdcore
- modprobe jffs2
- modprobe mtdbig
- modprobe mtdchar
- modprobe mtdblock
- dd if=erootfs.jffs2 of=/dev/mtd0
- mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock0 temp
You must have all the modules for your distribution of choice.