ECE597 Software Setup
Here are instructions on how to set up your host computer and BeagleBoard.
Setting up Linux on your host computer
- Mounting dfs/afs in Linux
- Installing The Ångström Distribution for doing software development
- Ångström directory layout
- Modifying the Kernel
- Using bitbake
Setting up your BeagleBoard
Things I'm working on
Getting Started Hints
Here are some useful links of getting things going.
- Linux Hints for Beagle, hints on handling video and USB devices.
- Precompiled Angstrom Distribution, this is a good starting place to get Linux running on your Beagle. It's all pre-compiled and ready to run. The instructions below will point you to here.
--Prof. Yoder 15:26, 4 March 2010 (UTC)