Embedded Wiki wanted features
Here is a list of features that are desired for the embedded wiki:
wiki content features
- desired articles list
- embedded wiki to-do list - done, see Embedded wiki to-do list
wiki engine features
- watch all
- or watch by category, regex
- watch notification includes diff
- watch notification has reply-to for the person who made the edit (if registered)
- full article index (apparently this is available at Special:Allpages)
- short URLs. The Shorter the better.
TimRiker 02:48, 3 November 2006 (EET): would be nice if <username>@<some short domain> (elinux.org?) could be directed to a users real email address. This would have to be optional as some folks would not like the extra spammable address. With this, the edits could come from TimRiker@eLinux.org for example.