Release status: stable
|Description||Enhances parser with logical functions|
|License||GPL2 or Any OSI approved license|
|Download|| Download snapshot|
check usage (experimental)
- Download a snapshot and extract it to your extensions directory. Choose the version that matches your version of MediaWiki.
- Add to the bottom of LocalSettings.php.require_once( "$IP/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions.php" );
- If you want to use the integrated string function functionality, add
$wgPFEnableStringFunctions = true;just after that.
- Installation can now be verified through Special:Version of your wiki.
The ParserFunctions extension requires
- MediaWiki 1.7.0 or above
- PHP compiled with 'ctype' functions (almost always is included by default)
If you are using Mediawiki 1.7.1 you can download the ParserFunctions for version 1.10. Just follow the instructions mentioned above and everything works fine.
For MediaWiki 1.15.1, use the REL1_15_1 branch.
For the trunk version (currently 1.16alpha), use the trunk version.
This extension is being used on one or more of Wikimedia's wikis. It means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high traffic websites. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki is produced by Special:Version on that wiki.