For more interesting projects done by Flameman, be sure to checkout his project index
- CPU: dual 33 MHz 68060 processors
- ram: 64 Mbytes, DRAM
- lan: Ethernet
- interface: Graphics, SCSI-2, VME 32/64?
- OS: comes with OS-9, LynxOS, pSOS+, PDOS, VxWorks
- Memory is provided on a piggyback module allowing it to be easily upgraded
- Up to 4 Mbytes of FLASH
- Supports ELTEC's LEB mezzanine bus
is this system (hw-2x68060/vxworks)smp or amp ?
- amp http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetric_multiprocessing
- smp http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetric_multiprocessing
it seems that the dual-CPU V460 is featuring a symmetrical architecture allowing the two 68060 CPUs to operate as either tightly-coupled coprocessors sharing the same operating system and peripherals or as two independent CPUs running separate operating systems across separate I/O channels.