Difference between revisions of "HE:RPi Hub"
(→לוחות החלו להישלח ללקוחות)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
==לוחות החלו להישלח ללקוחות==
==לוחות החלו להישלח ללקוחות==
Premier Farnell RS Components . !
, . Farnell/Element14 Raspberry Pi .
[[RPi Buying Guide | ]] , [http://www.raspberrypi.org Raspberry Pi ]
Revision as of 00:54, 6 June 2012
The Raspberry Pi wiki pages on this site are a community work - the Raspberry Pi Foundation is not responsible for content on these pages.
לוחות החלו להישלח ללקוחות
Premier Farnell ו- RS Components החלו במשלוח הלוחות ללקוחות. מזל טוב לאלו שבראש רשימת ההזמנה!
כרגע נעשים מאמצים מצד החברות לדלל את ההזמנות שהצטברו, עם שתי המפיצות שכרגע מייצרות את הלוחות בייצור סידרתי. Farnell/Element14 ציינו שכל הלקוחות מכל העולם שהזמינו דרכם את ה- Raspberry Pi עד ה- 18 באפריל אמורים לקבל את המוצר עד סוף יוני.
The Raspberry Pi (short: RPi or RasPi) is an ultra-low-cost credit-card sized Linux computer which was conceived with the primary goal of teaching computer programming to children. It was developed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation, which is a UK registered charity (Registration Number 1129409). The foundation exists to promote the study of computer science and related topics, especially at school level, and to put the fun back into learning computing. The device to expected have many other applications both in the developed and the developing world (Read more).
- You can get the latest news from the Foundation Home Page, the Twitter Feed or in the forums.
- For Raspberry Pi frequently asked questions see the R-Pi FAQ or the Raspberry Pi Foundation's FAQ page.
- Both manufacturing partners provide community areas for more technically focused discussions, articles, FAQs and related information:
- Products are RoHS, CE, FCC, CTick, CSA and WEEE compliant. In common with all Electronic and Electrical products the Raspberry Pi should not be disposed of in household waste. Please contact the distributor from whom you purchased your Raspberry Pi device for details regarding WEEE in your country.
- Price: 25USD Model A, 35USD for Model B, excluding taxes, postage and packaging. For information about availability and shipping see the Buying Guide.
- Confused about seeing different versions of the board? Visit the History of the Raspberry Pi Hardware for information about the past versions.
- Russell Davis (aka forum admin ukscone) has a series of blog articles recording his perspective of the Raspberry Pi story in several parts from the beginning.
- You will often hear mention of the BBC Micro Computer when people talk about the purpose of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. See this article on the history of the BBC Micro Computer.
- Here's a video from the Financial Times, with three different groups evaluating the raspberry pi: http://video.ft.com/v/1498254373001/Taste-testing-the-Raspberry-Pi (March 2012)
Where can I get one and for how much?
First little Raspberry Pi Steps...
You've just got your new Raspberry Pi device - what now?
Easy GPIO Hardware & Software - in-progress at the moment
Example projects/tuts which can be linked from here (or from within a beginners guide page perhaps): Setup XBMC media centre Programming tutorials (Liams YouTube etc) Easy GPIO (when complete or similar thing). Also links to some basic linux user guides.
The Raspberry Pi will run a range of OS Distributions and run a variety of software.
Documentation relating to the Raspberry Pi can be found here.
Example documents which can be linked from here (or sub page): Official Datasheets White Papers User Manuals Recommended books (perhaps)
Head over to the troubleshooting page for help fixing common problems.
R-Pi Model B 3D CAD files
Theses are various 3D CAD Versions in both RAR and ZIP.
The Raspberry Pi Community is steadily growing:
About the RPi Wiki
Do not be afraid to add your bit, content is vital for the wiki to function.
This wiki is open for the community. You are encouraged to sign up and add your own projects, guides and correct anything within it. It is important that users like you continue to add to and grow this wiki, that way others will be able to come and do the same making the wiki a valuable resource. See Help Editing The Wiki and the Upload File link (on the left sidebar) to reference images. Have a look at our Guidelines and then you are free to go !
The wiki is being translated into several languages, some of which can be seen on the hub banner above. Current languages include:
- English: R-Pi Hub
- French: FR:R-Pi Hub
- German: DE:R-Pi Hub
- Greek: EL:R-Pi Hub
- Hungarian: HU:R-Pi Hub
- Japanese: JP:R-Pi_Hub
- Polish: PL:R-Pi_Hub
- Portugese: pt-BR:Raspberry Pi Board
- Romanian: RO:R-Pi_Hub
- Russian: RU:RaspberryPiBoard
- Spanish: ES:R-Pi Hub
- Italiano: IT:R-Pi Hub
- Chinese:CH:R-Pi Hub
- Hebrew:HE:R-Pi Hub
Any help translating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to those who have already contributed!
To share your thoughts, comments, thanks and interesting articles, see our Visitor Book.
Big thanks to elinux.org and their groups for the wiki space and content from which these pages have been grown.