A Raspberry Pi-ról
A Raspberry Pi ezen wiki oldalai közösségi munka eredményei. A Raspberry Pi Alapítvány az oldalak tartalmáért nem vállal felelosséget. A Raspberry Pi még nincs forgalomban - ezek az oldalak a megjelenést megelozoen íródnak.
A Raspberry Pi (röviden: RPi vagy RasPi) egy rendkívül olcsó, hitelkártya méretu, Linuxot futtató számítógép, melynek elsodleges célja az, hogy a számítógép-programozás oktatását megkönnyítse. Az RPi-t egy brit nonrofit jótékonysági szervezet, a Raspberry Pi Alapítvány, fejlesztette ki.
The foundation exists to promote the study of computer science and related topics, especially at school level, and to put the fun back into learning computing. We expect this computer to have many other applications both in the developed and the developing world.
- You can get the latest news from the Foundation Home Page, the Twitter Feed or in the forums.
- For Raspberry Pi frequently asked questions see FAQ.
- Products are RoHS and CE compliant. Please contact Raspberry Pi for details regarding WEEE in your country.
- Expected cost: ~16GBP or 25USD Model A, ~23GBP or 35USD for Model B. For information about availability and shipping see the Buying Guide.
- Confused about seeing different versions of the board? Visit the History of the Raspberry Pi Hardware for information about the past versions.
- Russell Davis (aka forum admin ukscone) has a series of blog articles recording his perspective of the Raspberry Pi story in several parts from the beginning.
- You will often hear mention of the BBC Micro Computer when people talk about the purpose of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. See this article on the history of the BBC Micro Computer.
The Raspberry Pi Community is steadily growing:
About the RPi Wiki
Do not be afraid to add your bit, content is vital for the wiki to function.
This wiki is open for the community. You are encouraged to sign up and add your own projects, guides and correct anything within it. It is important that users like you continue to add to and grow this wiki, that way others will be able to come and do the same making the wiki a valuable resource. See Help Editing The Wiki and the Upload File link (on the left sidebar) to reference images.
The wiki is being translated into several languages, some of which can be seen on the hub banner above. Current languages include:
- English: R-Pi Hub
- French: FR:R-Pi Hub
- German: DE:R-Pi Hub
- Japanese: JP:R-Pi_Hub
- Polish: PL:Raspberry Pi Board
- Portugese: pt-BR:Raspberry Pi Board
- Romanian: RO:R-Pi_Hub
- Russian: RU:RaspberryPiBoard
- Spanish: ES:R-Pi Hub
Any help translating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to those who have already contributed!
Please see the Talk:R-Pi_Hub page for outstanding issues and discussions regarding the RPi Hub and related pages.
To share your thoughts, comments, thanks and interesting articles, see our Visitor Book.
Big thanks to elinux.org and their groups for the wiki space and content from which these pages have been grown.