Revision as of 21:51, 24 May 2007 by TimRiker
- Information about running Linux on devices that are or have been available to the general public. This includes both officially supported devices and project devices (or devices that unofficially run Linux).
- DCT 5000
- Pixter Multimedia
- FX3002 watch from fossil.
- Hisense - USDTV HDTV Tuner DB-2010 running Linux
- enc28j60 - single chip 10baseT ethernet with SPI interface
- R8610_Based_WAP - tiny x86 compatible WAPs with internal 2.5" HD runs Linux
- Information about development boards for embedded Linux
- OSK - OMAP Starter Kit
- GAO Engineering Inc. - http://www.gaoengineering.com
- DaVinci DVEVM Evaluation module - http://www.spectrumdigital.com/
i386 and compatible
- Information about embedded Linux distributions. This also includes configuration and build systems.
- MontaVista CE Linux - see CE Linux
- TimeSys Linux - see TimeSys Linux
- Lineo Solutions uLinux - see uLinux
Configuration and Build systems
- Open Embedded - System for building full embedded images from scratch
- Qplus Target Builder - Target image builder from ETRI
- LTIB - Linux Target Image Builder (by Stuart Hughes of FreeScale) - see ltib
- Eagle Linux - eaglelinux
- An embedded Linux distribution aimed at helping users learn Linux by creating bootable Linux images "virtually from scratch". Eagle Linux 2.3 is currently distributed as a concise, 26-page PDF documenting the creation of a minimalist, network-ready Linux image for bootable CDs, floppies, or flash drives. See description at: Description