LeapFrog Pollux Platform: Cartridge
Revision as of 08:14, 4 July 2011 by Jrspruitt (Created page with "= Cartridges = Detailed Pin info of the Cart Connector == Original Cartridge == Manufactured by Sandisk * s740878-1 * 4620329 * 0621 * 151-10043-07-a <gallery ...")
Manufactured by Sandisk
DJHI stand for "Did Ja Hack It?" Right now you can only buy them fully assembled and tested from JerTechOnline.com
Home Etched Didj Breakout Board
- Easy to make at home (can be made with a radioshack kit and a dremel)
- The board layout was designed in eagle.
- This cartridge locks in just like the real thing.
- It is easy to do just superglue a small piece of FR4 in the corner and dremel a notch out. (see dimensions below)
- You will also need a spacer on the top and bottom and those dimensions are also included.
Hack an Original Cart
- Modify an original cart to have a uart output
- Jumpers (For custom bootloader)
- SD Card (Enabled through the custom bootloader)
- USB through a FTDI chip
- Optional NAND
- Claudes Website
- Claudes Schematic
- Claudes Gerber Files
SD and USB Serial Cart
- Fits (mostly) within the Didj
- Includes an FTDI FT232RL USB-Serial adaptor for Bootloader and Serial Console
- Includes SD card slot
- Includes solder jumpers for custom bootloader
- Open Eagle source files (CC Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike)
- Front and Back PDF
- Eagle files
- BatchPCB public design
- Comments welcome!
- Gerbers haven't been made yet. Please post comments here, or as a message to me.
- I think the design is correct based on Claude's schematic and Awesomenesser's diagrams, but I can't be sure.
- Later, I'll have this produced by BatchPCB, I'll post a link to the public design on that site, if others want boards made.