LeapFrog Pollux Platform: Cartridge
Revision as of 08:14, 4 July 2011 by Jrspruitt
Manufactured by Sandisk
DJHI stand for "Did Ja Hack It?" Right now you can only buy them fully assembled and tested from JerTechOnline.com
Home Etched Didj Breakout Board
- Easy to make at home (can be made with a radioshack kit and a dremel)
- The board layout was designed in eagle.
- This cartridge locks in just like the real thing.
- It is easy to do just superglue a small piece of FR4 in the corner and dremel a notch out. (see dimensions below)
- You will also need a spacer on the top and bottom and those dimensions are also included.
Hack an Original Cart
- Modify an original cart to have a uart output
- Jumpers (For custom bootloader)
- SD Card (Enabled through the custom bootloader)
- USB through a FTDI chip
- Optional NAND
- Claudes Website
- Claudes Schematic
- Claudes Gerber Files
SD and USB Serial Cart
- Fits (mostly) within the Didj
- Includes an FTDI FT232RL USB-Serial adaptor for Bootloader and Serial Console
- Includes SD card slot
- Includes solder jumpers for custom bootloader
- Open Eagle source files (CC Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share Alike)
- Front and Back PDF
- Eagle files
- BatchPCB public design
- Comments welcome!
- Gerbers haven't been made yet. Please post comments here, or as a message to me.
- I think the design is correct based on Claude's schematic and Awesomenesser's diagrams, but I can't be sure.
- Later, I'll have this produced by BatchPCB, I'll post a link to the public design on that site, if others want boards made.