Difference between revisions of "Minnowboard:Automotive Lure"
Latest revision as of 11:44, 2 April 2013
This page is for discussions/specs for an Automotive Lure for the http://www.minnowboard.org
you can use the "Discussion" section or place content here!
Smart power lure:
- programmable start and shutdown with vehicle ignition.
- interface to read ignition voltage, VIN voltage and current
- Aux +12V outputs with interface to turn on/off aux devices
lure should be similar to: http://www.mini-box.com/DCDC-USB-200
- Support OBD-II via the STN1110 chip.
- Extra hardware to support HS, MS and SW CAN protocols via the STN1110 (similar to how the OBDLink MX does it).
Combination Smart power + OBD-II
- Combines the smart power lure and CAN/OBD-II lure in one.