http://www.minnowboard.org is a community dedicated to the support of Open Hardware utilizing Intel® processors. This web site will serve as a starting point for the MinnowBoard community.
The MinnowBoard is an Intel® Atom™ processor based board which introduces Intel® Architecture to the small and low cost embedded market for the developer and maker community. It has exceptional performance, flexibility, openness and standards
Accessory boards for the MinnowBoard are called Lure Boards. There are several types and sizes of these boards available. The specifcations and reference board information is available on the Lures Specifications wiki page.
- MinnowBoard Project Page
- Intel Atom E6xx Pages
- MinnowBoard UEFI Open Development Community
- MinnowBoard Accessory List
- MinnowBoard Expansion Interface Descriptions
- MinnowBoard SPI Serial Flash Memory Programming
- MinnowBoard FAQ
- MinnowBoard Hardware Revisions