Revision as of 02:23, 14 July 2007 by Chris
OLS 2006 Demos
- In the lobby of the main hall, CE Linux Forum is going to demonstrate the embedded Linux technologies by the CE Linux Forum members and the partners. CE Linux Forum highly appreciate the officials of the OLS to provide such opportunity for us.
- The same demonstration will be perfoemed in the "CELF Project BOF", too. See the detail CELF Project BOF.
Date and place
- Date: July 19
- Time: 10:45 am to 5:00 pm
- Place: Congress Centre, basement
- The demonstration items are listed below.
|1||Sony (Kaminaga)||Improving startup time using Software Suspend||Media:PosterForTexhShowcase_Sony.pdf|
|2||Panasonic Mobile Communications (Mizuyama)||Mobile Phone Powered by Linux||Media:PosterForTexhShowcase_PMC_OLS2006.pdf|
|3||NEC (Koto)||Linux Technology from Cellular Phone implementation||Media:NEC_demo_PosterForm_Eng.pdf|
|4||Hitachi (Nojiri)Waseda univ. (Sugaya)||Linux Kernel CPU Resource Reservation (CABI)||Media:CPUResourceReservation.pdf|
|5||IBM (Muneto)||Mandatory Access Control Comparison for Embedded Linux||Media:PosterForTexhShowcase-IBM-20060713.pdf|
|6||Panasonic (S. Johnson) CELF Security Working Group||Secure Boot Loader||Media:SecureBootloader.pdf|
|7||AIST (Suzaki)(National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, Japan)||HTTP-FUSE KNOPPIX Box||Media:PosterForTexhShowcase-suzaki.pdf|