Using non-standards compliant powered USB hubs may damage the Parallella!
Using a power adapter supplying more than 5V may damage the Parallella
- Where additional information may prove useful, please include this, e.g. requires a powered USB hub, only works with Kernel vN etc.
- Where a peripheral has proven to be problematic, please add a sub-section for problem hardware if it doesn't already exist and note down a few details there.
- If you'd like to notify others you can also post details to the forum topic.
Voltage: 5 Volts
Current: 2 Amps / 2000 mA (minimum)
Connector Type: Barrel
Barrel Size: 5mm with a 2.1mm center
- SONY PSP-100 PSP1000/2000/3000 AC Adapter
- Kingston Digital SDC4/32GB-AMZ
- Kingston Technology SDCX10/64GB
- SanDisk MicroSDHC 8GB, Class 4
- SanDisk MicroSDHC Ultra 16GB, Class 10
- SanDisk Pixtor High performance microSDHC UHS-I 32GB, Class 10
- TOSHIBA MicroSDHC 8GB UHS-1 Card,Class 10
- Samsung MicroSDHC 16 GB, Class 10 MB-MPAGC
- Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.04-Port Mobile Hub - Model: F5U404-BLK (certified)
- Apple Extended USB Keyboard - Model: A1048
- Happy Hacking Professional 2 - Model: PD-KB400
- Gear Head Windows Smart Touch TouchPad Keyboard - Model: KB3700TP
- Genius Slender Desktop Keyboard - Model: KB-06XE
- Logitech K120 Keyboard - Model Y-U0009
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard K330 - Model: Y-R0009
- Maplin Wireless Mini Deskset - Model: N69JX
- Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 - Model: CSD-00001
- SIIG Wireless Mini Multimedia Trackball Keyboard - Model: JK-WR0412-S1
- Tru-Form Media 208 - Model: PCK-208B
- Cooler Master CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid - Model: SGK4000GKCL1
Mice and Pointing devices
- Logitech iFeel Mouse (legacy)
- Logitech Mini Mouse Optical - Model: M-UAE55
- Logitech Touch Mouse M600
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M210 (legacy)
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M215 (legacy)
- Maplin BlueTrace USB Wired Mouse - Model N97JA
- Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical - Model: D66-00069 (legacy)
Requires some software configuration. See How to get WiFi working?
- Belkin N300 High-Performance Wi-Fi USB Adapter
- Any serial interface/adapter that uses 3.3v logic levels. See Parallella UART Connection.
- USB to TTL Serial Cable - Debug / Console Cable for Raspberry Pi
- Anything using the RS-232 or RS-423 standards, as these have larger and negative voltages.
- PC serial port or replacement adapter. These can often be identified by a 9-pin D shaped socket.
- Directly connecting to USB or Ethernet. An adapter is needed!
Memory Card Readers