Revision as of 17:12, 11 June 2007 by Tim Bird
Quilt is a tool to manage a series of patches relative to a common code base. It is useful when you are working on a code base, and frequently have to integrate your own patches with those coming from external sources.
- Quilt Project home page: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/quilt/
- How To Survive With Many Patches (or) Introduction to Quilt is a good tutorial for using quilt
- Quilt Introduction (online presentation)
- Another tutorial, with sample files, is at:
- http://lwn.net/Articles/134072/ - LKML message by Greg KH explaining how he uses quilt for managing kernel patches