Revision as of 10:51, 10 February 2012 by Bredman (Started new page)
Back to RPi Projects.
Raspberry Pi Network Attached Storage
This is very preliminary, do not try to follow these instructions.
What does it do?
What do you need?
- A Raspberry Pi, model B.
- A boot SD card for the Raspberry Pi. [What size? Needs to hold ISO image]
- An Ethernet cable to connect to the local network.
How does it work?
Overview of this project
- General Preparation
- Configuring the Samba server on the RPi
- Configuring the Samba client on a Windows PC
- Configuring the Samba client on a Linux PC