Difference between revisions of "RPi Community"
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
- Issue 01 - May 2012 - Available NOW -
- Issue 01 - May 2012 - Available NOW -
Revision as of 21:29, 5 October 2012
Back to the Hub.
Tutorials - a list of tutorials. Learn by doing.
Guides - a list of informative guides. Make something useful.
Projects - a list of community projects. Help others out.
Tasks - for advanced users to collaborate on software tasks.
Datasheets - a frambozenier.org documentation project.
Education - a place to share your group's project and find useful learning sites.
Community - links to the community elsewhere on the web.
Games - all kinds of computer games.
The Raspberry Pi Community is steadily growing, so get involved where-ever you want to and share.
Please do add links to any Raspberry Pi related forums/subforums/blog pages which focus on the RPi.
The more the community can connect with one another the better it will be.
Please add a link if you mirror official foundation download images. Please also remove the link when it's no longer available.
Raspberry Pi Community e-Magazine
- Issue 01 - May 2012 - Available NOW - - Issue 02 - June 2012 - Available NOW - - Issue 03 - July 2012 - Available NOW - - Issue 04 - August 2012 - Available NOW - - Issue 05 - September 2012 - Available NOW - - Issue 06 - October 2012 - Available NOW -
Contribute and be part of the RPi Community Magazine - contact the site and join in.
- Official Raspberry Pi Forum - A great place to share ideas and get the latest information on the Raspberry Pi.
- Raspberrymod.com - Boost your device, share ideas and knowledge, ask for help and find useful how to's.
- RaspberryPiForums.com - - New Community forum intended to provide Guides and Tutorials for Raspberry Pi Users, and space for users to work on more complex projects.
- Frambozenbier (Raspberry Pi Homebrew) - These forums are intended to provide practical information about Building, Developing and Sharing information about the Raspberry Pi, in addition to the more "general discussions" that go on in official forums.
- RasPi Forums on EduGeek.net - Edugeek is a site for Educational network and ICT admins. This is the dedicated Raspberry Pi sections.
- AmateurRadioPi.com Forums - A forum centered around discussing the interactions between Amateur (HAM) Radio and the Raspberry Pi.
- World Of Pi A forum based on all things Raspberry Pi ranging from basic usage through to programming and electronics/robotics.
- Russell Davis' Blog - Russell Davis (aka forum admin ukscone) includes posts about the story of the Raspberry Pi, general RPi stuff and other non-Rpi posts too.
- Pyrosoft Paul Maunders' Blog - Paul Maunders, owner of beta board #8, provides details about the new board and its use.
- Arc Software Consultancy using the Raspberry Pi Blog - Blogging the experiences of the Arc Software team as they learn about, experiment with and develop software for the Raspberry Pi computer.
- CNXSoft Blog Raspberry Pi - Blog posts about the Raspberry Pi including news and how-tos.
- RaspberryProjects.com - mutli user blogging for all projects.
- AmateurRadioPi.com - A blog for documenting interactions between amateur radio and the Raspberry Pi.
- RasPi.tv - Raspberry Pi information and videos - emphasis on comprehensive, foolproof instructions that new users can follow.
- ChezCummings' Blog - General Blog with a Raspberry Pi experience diary
- Joshua Poehls' Blog - General blog with Raspberry Pi specific articles.
- RPi-Blog.com - Blog with Raspberry Pi guides, tips, tricks, and resources
- Raspberry PiPod - Michael Horne's blog with details about various projects and experiences
Distributions & Development Groups
The RPi without an operating system and software to run on it. Many of the groups involved have RPi specific sections and groups working on RPi specific releases and projects.
The goal of this project is to develop the required enablers for App and Platform Developers to enjoy Qt 5 after investing $35 in a Raspberry Pi board.
See the RPi Distributions page for details about the various groups and links to places where you can get involved with building and using RPi Operating Systems.
See the RPi Programming page for details about the different programming languages and groups which are focusing on them.
- Educational links
- Conferences (R.Pi Forum thread)
- Raspberry Projects Multi-User blog site for plans/projects
- RaspberryPi Download Dedicated Raspberry Pi Mirror
- RaspberryPi Developers Independent Forge site for RaspberryPi projects and development.
- Open Indie Project Dot Org Non-profit organisation developing Open Source projects for use with the RaspberryPi