Back to the Hub.
The Raspberry Pi has a large user base, and lots of specialist software and code has been created to make the Raspberry Pi perform certain tasks. This page lists some of the many tools and utilities that Raspberry Pi users may find useful.
- Raspcontrol Gives information about a Raspberry Pi system at a glance.
- BerryIO Shows system info and also allows control of GPIO ports, A/D and D/A controllers, LCD character displays and network interfaces.
- WebIOPi Easily adaptable GPIO port control web interface.
- PuTTY Windows TTY console. Can connect via SSH and Serial.
- WinSCP SCP client with a GUI interface and drag-and-drop support.