Difference between revisions of "S3c2440kits"
|(6 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 75:||Line 76:|
Latest revision as of 08:40, 28 October 2011
|Samsung S3C2440A, based on ARM920T, 400MHz
64MB SDRAM and 64MB NAND Flash
UART, Ethernet, Audio I/O, SD card,...
Four USB HOST and One USB device
Supports 24-bit TFT LCD with touchscreen
Supports Linux2.6 and WinCE 5.0
CPU Board ----- Core2440-III
- ARM9 Samsung S3C2440A development board
- 64Mbyte SDRAM, 64Mbyte Nand Flash
- 250 pins connectors( Extend out all the I/O from S3C2440A with 250-pin connector)
- One JTAG interface
- RTC support
- PCB: 6 layers, 78.7mm X 38mm X 1.6 mm
Mother board 1 ----- Kit2440-III
- LCD/Touch Screen interface (40-pin FPC connector, support resolution up to 2048*2048)
- Audio input and output slot (3.5mm audio jack)
- 4 USB Host interface and 1 USB device
- one SD card slot
- One 10/100M Ethernet interface (RJ45)
- 3 serial port(One 3-wire Serial port, the others was under the DB9 interface)
- One 20-pin Jtag interface
- One reset button
- two expansion connector (two 20Pin 2mm pitch of the GPIO Interface Contains:Camera, SPI, I/O, AD)
- PCB: 4 layers, 105mm x 80mm
- Fully supports Linux2.6.29
- Power supply: +9V
- Working temperature: 0~70°C
- Version: 2.6.29
- Compile: arm-linux-gcc-4.3.2
- Support file system
- Yaffs — readable and writable file system, default selection.
- Cramfs — compressed read-only file system, not recommended.
- Ext2 — available when connecting a hard-disk
- Fat32 — be used in mobile storing device.
- NFS — network file system, can be used for debugging applications and drivers
- drivers for source code
- 3 standard serial port drivers.
- Audio driver ( support playing and recording ).
- LCD drivers ( including: resolution 320×240, 240×320 and 640×480 ).
- Touch-screen driver.
- USB camera ( including: OV511 camera and others ).
- USB mouse, USB keyboard, U disk, mobile hard disk and so on.
- Nand Flash, SD card driver, Yaffs driver, Watchdog, DM9000 driver, RTC driver.
- Linux application and service program.
- busybox1.2.0 tool kit ( includes general Linux instructions ).
- Telnet、FTP、inetd ( remote login tools and services ).
- Madplay ( MP3 player in console ).
- rz and sz ( file receiving and sending application via serial port in console ).
Join and share full development
resources of KIT2440-III
Start Here! >>
Linux development >>
WinCE development >>