- Information for authors - the process of submitting an article.
- Layout & fonts - description of the standard layout and associated fonts.
- PDF creation - instructions for the generation of PDF for electronic and paper publication.
- Magazine Management system - how to use the MagPi MMS.
- Information for New Volunteers - A guide to help new volunteers familiarize themselves with the team’s workflow.
Submit an Article
We encourage people to submit their articles to us, simply email the editor (details on the MagPi site), with your idea or article and we shall discuss if and when we can fit it in.
Articles can be about anything to do with the Raspberry Pi and it's use.
Please read through the Information for Authors page for details.
Design or layout contributions
The editor is on the lookout for additional design and layout assistance. Those interested in helping should contact the editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each article is prepared as an issuu draft before it is finalised. This allows the community to view and discuss the articles as they are being developed.
The editor welcomes comments on the content, spelling or grammar during the preparation process.
Join the team
Obviously the best way to help with the MagPi is to donate your time and skills by joining the team. Email the editor if you are interested.
At present we communicate using a GoogleGroup to work on and discuss the production of each issue, we always welcome new members to get involved.