Difference between revisions of "TheMagPiMms"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 07:26, 9 April 2013
- Quick start guide - A quick start guide to help new volunteers get the information they need.
- Information for volunteers - A guide to help volunteers familiarize themselves with the team’s workflow / tools.
- Information for authors - the process of submitting an article.
- MagPi MMS - how to use the MagPi MMS.
- MagPi GIT - how to use the MagPi GIT scripts.
- Layout & fonts - description of the standard layout and associated fonts.
- PDF creation - instructions for the generation of PDF for electronic and paper publication.
The Magazine Management System (MMS) is a web application through which articles and associated issues of the magazine are tracked. The package allows comments to be attached to articles and tickets to be opened and closed. Articles can be assigned or unassigned from an issue. PDF files can be uploaded to an article record. All the PDF files in an article can be merged together on the server side. This dramatically reduces the time spent downloading and uploading files.
Registration is open to authors, layout team, testers and administrators of the magazine. To register, go to
and sign up. Once you have an account, you are able to comment on articles or view the status of the magazine.