Revision as of 23:30, 13 February 2013 by Williamhbell
- Information for authors - the process of submitting an article.
- Layout & fonts - description of the standard layout and associated fonts.
- PDF creation - instructions for the generation of PDF for electronic and paper publication.
PDF for electronic use
- Click on the PDF icon at the top of the menu bar or click on "Export" and then "Save to PDF"
- Embed all fonts except FreeSans Bold. FreeSans Bold should be outlined, rather than embedded.
- Compression: Lossy JPG / Medium
- EPS Graphics: 600 DPI
- Resample Images: 600 DPI
- Create separate PDF files of each page. (The pages are joined together at the end and uploaded to our mirror sites and to issuu.com.)