Difference between revisions of "User:Mayhewsw"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Latest revision as of 13:02, 11 November 2011
Computer Science Major, Class of 2012.
Project topics I'm interested in:
- Speech Recognition - probably using TIESR, or Pocket Sphinx
- Image Recognition - using OpenCV. I did some work with OpenCV in the image recognition class last quarter, and I have a very simple framework for playing card recognition made already. Perhaps something to do with playing cards and virtual reality, although the road sign project from last year also looks very interesting.
- Natural Language Processing - I'm not sure if this is very doable on an embedded system, but it is one of my interests.
I will be working on the ECE497: Set Player project as my final project.
- I tried to get the Kinect running on the beagle. I did not have much success.
- I tried out 2 different Ubuntu installs, both were successful.
- I attempted to compile the kernel without bitbake. I was successful in compiling it, but not in running it.
For Lab05 Part d, I had to edit makefile_profile.mak and app.c.