Tim Bird is a Linux developer working for Sony Network Entertainment - a subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Tim is Chair of the Architecture Group of the CE Linux Forum. In the past, Tim worked at Lineo, Caldera, and Novell.
Current contact information
You can contact Tim at the following address, which has been made spam-resistant:
- e-mail: tim (dot) bird (at) am (dot) sony (dot) com.
Bookmarks for things I'm working on in this wiki
- Ftrace - with my knowledge of ftrace, this page really needs a fixup
- Embedded linux status - list of things for embedded linux status reports (which I do frequently)
- elinux issues - list of things that need fixing
- Embedded Wiki wanted features
- Kernel Timer Systems - needs a major overhaul to bring it up to date
Pages needing LOTS of HELP!!
Here are some high priority candidates for work...
Samples and help
- See Table Examples
Areas of interest
Here are some things Tim is interested in on this site:
- Other wikis - a list of other wikis to examine the design of
- Good article on US case law related to closed-source kernel modules
Things I want to add to the wiki
- review each portal page and try to hook up material I know is orphaned
Free software encircles embedded design Warren Web, EDN 8/7/2008