Welcome to eLinux, the Embedded Linux wiki. We discuss developing and using Linux in embedded systems.
While you're here, be sure to check out:
WikiNodes of our neighbors
- ARM microcontroller wiki discusses some low-level details about the hardware used by many embedded Linux systems.
- Open Circuits wiki discusses "Open Hardware" including some embedded Linux systems.
- the "Embedded Systems" Wikibook
- the Real-Time Linux Wiki
- the Blackfin Linux wiki discusses how to get uClinux running on a Blackfin processor.
- the AVRfreaks wiki has a big section on how to get Ubuntu Linux running on a Atmel AVR32 processor.
- the Open Source Motorola wiki mentions Linux-based mobile phones
- Embedded Linux Interest Group Wiki
- Linux kernel newbies wiki
Please add closely-related wiki, preferably linking directly to their WikiNode. Please cut links to unrelated wiki, and paste those links to the WikiIndex.
The Wiki Nodes Project aims to create a fabric among wikis which allows users to traverse the universe of all wikis via topically related links. This wiki is also listed in the WikiIndex, a related project.
(remove this: A little about us, we are wiki collaboration enthusiasts who work on many wiki projects and coordinate through WikiIndex.org, please join us if you would like. Obviously, since this is wiki, please revert this edit if not wanted! :-) Best, --DavidCary 05:22, 30 March 2009 (UTC) )