BeagleBone M2M Cape
Yanttr's new VAYU2 series M2M capes for BeagleBone (Black) provides seamless high speed internet connectivity to the BeagleBone via GPRS, 3G or 4G/LTE network anytime, anywhere. Some models also have integrated GPS/GLONASS based geolocation.
These capes are compatible with many sensor capes available for BeagleBone Black. Thus the capes can convert your BeagleBone to a true “M2M” gateway, and one can upload sensor data directly to the cloud using this Plug-n-Play add-on. These capes are mounted on standard BeagleBone header and connect to HS USB Host port through the provided cable.
- GSM, 3G/HSPA+ Global bands
- 4G/LTE CAT1/CAT3/CAT4 for Europe/North America (AT&T), Australia
- Remotely access your BeagleBone system from anywhere on the world
- Send local sensor data onto cloud using secure wireless gateway
- Make industrial automation solution based on ModBus/CAN (Yantrr INDU Series Industrial Capes), wireless ZigBee and easily control system by mobile phones or web browsers
- Turn your BeagleBone into a small NTP Server
- Send time and location stamped data directly to the cloud from a remote location using these capes, and Yantrr Device Cloud
In addition to providing data communication, some cape models feature 2x ruggedized UART ports with +/- 15KV ESD protection and +/- 25V signaling tolerance. These UART ports overcome standard BeagleBone UART signaling limitation of 3.3V I/O.
|Bands||850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 850/900/900/1900/2100||GSM: B3/B8, WCDMA: B1/B5/B8, FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20, TDD LTE:B38/B40/B41|
|Data Speed (DL/UL)||14.4Mbps/5.6Mbps||150Mbps/50Mbps|
|Interface||USB 2.0 HS|
|Serial Ports||2x ESD protected UARTs with +/- 25V tolerate I/Os|
|Connectors||2x Female SMA for Main/Diversity antenna, 1x Female SMA for GPS, 3-Pin JST Male connectors for Serial ports|